Inclusions / Features
This 2 bedroom apartment is located on the 7th floor and has a Northerly aspect.
Our Luxury Apartments are located on levels 7 – 9 and have stunning water views across the ocean or lake depending on position. All apartments are stylishly and tastefully decorated with modern fittings and equipped with everything you will need for your stay.
We have 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments available in our Luxury range. Please see below for details regarding our 1 bedroom option.
- The main bedroom contains a Queen bed, television, walk in robe and en-suite.
- The second bedroom contains 2 Single beds, (we do have limited apartments in which the single beds can be made into a king if required for an extra charge).
- The third bedroom contains a Queen bed.
- Separate bathroom with full size bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
- Air Conditioning in main living area.
- Fully equipped kitchen complete with full size fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, oven & cook-top and plenty of bench space.
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer.
- All our apartments have a balcony the main living area with an outdoor table for alfresco dining. Our three bedroom apartments also have balconies off the bedrooms, accessed via sliding doors.
- All linen and bath towels provided.
- Please bring your own pool and beach towels.
- One secure underground car parking space.
We offer our apartments with a one bedroom option to allow a single or double rate as a more reasonably priced option when only 1 or 2 people wish to stay. To provide this option the additional bedrooms and bathroom is locked.
An apartment booked as one bedroom includes the main bedroom and en-suite, a separate laundry, spacious living, dining and kitchen area opening onto a large deck or balcony. We are happy to unlock additional bedrooms if you choose.
If they are used in anyway, you will be charged as a two or three bedroom stay.
There is an immediate charge of $30 when the second bathroom is unlocked.
If you have any further questions about our one bedroom options the staff at reception are always more than happy to help.